WTMP – Who touched my phone?
The application will record those who will use your phone with the front camera in background mode, invisible to the user. You will see who, when and what it did on your favorite device while it is not in your attention.
How does it work;
1) Open the application and click on the button. Then close the application and lock your device.
2) The user has unlocked the device or is trying to do so. The application starts recording a report (photo, list of applications that started).
3) The screen of the device turns off. The application saves the report. Etc;
4) The user tries to unlock the device several times. The application saves the report.
5) Browse through your reports in the application. Cloud Sync configuration.
This application uses the Device Driver License. The application requires device administrator privileges to monitor incorrect unlock attempts. Android only enters a password or pattern if incorrect if it has at least 4 digits / characters or pattern points.
Device driver must be disabled before the application is uninstalled.
For any questions: